Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Whats in my Hospital Bag

Whats in my Purse Hospital Bag.

Forget the kitschy: "What's in my Purse" videos, because frankly, Guuurl, you can keep your 23 shades of MAC lipstick and your unnecessary bedazzled purse hook. Let's upgrade it and find out: 
"Whats in my Hospital Bag!"


After oodles of researching, YouTube-ing, and advice seeking, I feel as though my hospital overnight(s) bag is officially complete.

*Please note that my Hospital Bag items changed upon finding out I was having a cesarean birth than a natural birth as my stay at The W , I mean hospital, will be for a bit longer than initially anticipated. 

Okay, here we go, Mommy Cap on. I also needed to consider packing a little bag for Pepper (my arriving daughter). Oh boy, it's not just about me anymore. Life is getting real.

Pepper's Bag
🌶(6) Disposable Diapers -My hospital will provide them throughout our stay, but JIC. (just in case)
🌶Cute Swaddle -Practical and adorable makes for great photos and happy baby
🌶Going Home Outfit in two sizes - Includes a little hat, outfit, hand mittens, and socks
🌶Baby Blanket - This will mostly be used upon the car ride home.

Her bag is pretty light compared to mine. Her biggest needs are her Mommy and Daddy, and those are WAY to big to fit in her little satchel.

My Bag - Geared for a 3 day stay
Toiletry Bag (Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash, Hair Products, Make-up Products, Hair Tie/Clip,   Lip Balm, Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Razor, Lotion, Deodorant)
Nipple Cream
A few Pads - Hospital will provide upon necessity through my stay.
(6-7) Pairs of comfortable Panties
Nursing Bra
(2) Night Gown/Robes
(2) Pair of Non-Slip Socks
Sandals
(2-3) Comfortable Outfits - One of them is my going home outfit
⭐ Book
Music Box - I like to listen to nature sounds before I fall asleep as it calms me and hopefully Pepper too.
Phone Charger
My Purse - Ins. Card, ID, Money, Bank Cards, and anything else of necessity
⭐Snacks!!!!
Nursing Pads

Luckily, we live only about 4 miles away from the hospital so if anything of grave importance is forgotten, it's a quick car zoom to the condo for Freddie <3.

If you are a Mommy, what was in your Hospital Bag that was a MUST? - I may sneak it into mine too. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment